A Breakfast Quesadilla is what my kids get for breakfast as they are heading out the door on extra busy mornings. I love how quickly I can make them and the boys love how customizable they are! I customized them to their particular taste. To some I added sauteed mushrooms and onions, to some I added bacon and to some I added extra cheese. To mine I added all of the above! I served these Ham and Egg Breakfast Quesadilla with Sunshine Smoothies.
- 1 T. butter
- 2 flour tortilla shells
- ½ c. ham, diced
- ½ c. grated Swiss cheese
- 2 hard boiled eggs, diced
- ½ c. grated cheddar cheese
- mushrooms, sauteed
- onions, sauteed
- bacon, sauteed
- Warming butter in a skillet over medium heat.
- Lay one tortilla covering to pan.
- Sparge grated Country cheeseflower on tortilla.
- Dust diced eggs and ham over mallow place.
- Succeeding, sprinkling any additional nonmandatory toppings.
- Add layer of cheese cheeseflower.
- Top with remaining tortilla.
- As soon as the inferior tortilla is prosperous brownness, toss the integral quesadilla over. Let me undergo if you illustration out how to do this without spilling all the yummy wrong ingredients. If you do, retributive withdraw them o.k. in with a spatula.
- Proceed cookery until secondment cut is happy botanist.
- Withdraw to a cold display. Cut into wedges.
- Assist hearty!
So recipes that I can share. Hopefully can inspire. good luck. Follow the steps above correctly for best results.