Copycat Olive Garden Salad Dressing Recipe
- 2 envelopes Good Seasonings Italian Dressing, prepared
- 1/2 cup olive oil
- 1/4 cup white wine vinegar
- 1 teaspoon dried Italian spices
- 1 teaspoon salt
- black pepper
- 1 teaspoon sugar
- 1/2 teaspoon garlic powder
- 1 tablespoon mayonnaise
- 3 tablespoons water
- Prepare the two envelopes of Good Seasonings Italian Dressing as per the package directions.
- Separately, combine all other ingredients in a blender on high speed until combined, about 30 seconds.
- Add the prepared Good Seasonings Italian Dressing to the blender and pulse til blended.
- Pour the dressing into a bowl or carafe and cover and refrigerate until ready to serve.
- Stir or shake before serving.