- 1 fully cooked ham (any size will work as long as you have a slow cooker large enough for it)
- 1¼ cups brown sugar
- ¼ cup honey
- ¼ cup spicy brown mustard
- ¾ cup dr. pepper (half of a can)
- ¼ cup maple syrup
- Score ham by using a sharp knife to cut lines into ham in a criss cross pattern. The lines only need to be about ⅛th of an inch deep. Fill slow cooker with about 1 inch of water. Place ham in slow cooker. Cover and cook on low for 4-6 hours.
- hour before serving, prepare the sauce. Whisk together all sauce ingredients in a medium sauce pan. Bring to a boil, then reduce to a simmer and cook for 10 minutes. Remove from heat and allow to chicken for 5-10 minutes.
- Drain water and ham juices from slow cooker. Pour sauce over ham inside the slow cooker, being sure to cover the whole ham. Cover and cook another 30 minutes. Place ham on serving dish. Carve/slice the ham and spoon the remaining sauce from the slow cooker over the ham. Serve warm. Enjoy!