- 1 (16.5 oz) package Pillsbury refrigerated sugar cookie dough
- 1 cup semisweet or dark chocolate chips
- 1 (16.5 oz) tub caramel dip
- 1/2 cup chopped toasted pecans
- Preheat oven to 375 degrees F. Prepare 24 mini muffin cups with cooking spray.
- Shape the dough into 24 1-inch balls. Press each ball into the bottom of a mini muffin cup, then use your fingers to carefully press the dough up the sides to form little “cup” shapes.
- Bake 8-9 minutes, or until the edges begin to brown. The middles of the cups will likely bubble up to look like cupcakes. Remove the pan from the oven, and use a spoon to flatten out the bubbles, and reshape the dough to look like cups. (Try not to poke holes in the bottoms, though!)
- Bake for an additional 3-5 minutes, until the bottom of the cookie dough is cooked and the edges are golden brown. Remove from oven.
- While the cookie cups are doing their final round of baking, place the caramel dip in the microwave for 1 minute or so, until the dip is warm and easy to scoop.
- Immediately after removing the cookie cups, place about a teaspoon of chocolate chips in the bottom of each cookie cup, and then spoon in a tablespoon or so of warm caramel on top of each cup until the chocolate chips are covered.
- Once all of the cups are filled with chocolate and caramel, top with a pinch of chopped pecans.
- Let cookie cups cool to room temperature. Then remove from pan carefully with a thin spatula or spoon.