Grilled Chicken Breast Tostadas Recipe
- 2 limes
- 3 Tbsp. extra virgin olive oil
- 1 clove garlic, minced
- 3 boneless skinless chicken breast (about 1 1/2 p0unds)
- kosher salt
- fresh ground pepper
- 1 cup sour cream
- 6 (6 inch) corn tortillas
- additional olive oil
- pico de gallo
- In a gallon sized ziploc bag, combine juice from 1 lime, olive oil, and garlic. Season with salt and pepper. Add chicken and marinate for 1 hour.
- While chicken marinates, mix 1 cup sour cream with 1 tsp. lime zest and 1-2 Tbsp. lime juice (from remaining lime) to make a lime crema. Store in refrigerator until ready to serve.
- Preheat grill to high. Grill chicken for about 4-6 minutes per side until juices run clear.
- Brush tortillas with olive oil and toast on grill for about 30 seconds per side or until nice and crisp. Remove from grill and sprinkle with salt.
- Slice cooked chicken breasts into slices and build tostadas. To build: Spread tortilla with guacamole then top with chicken slices, pico de gallo, followed by lime crema. Serve with Bush’s Texas Ranchero Grillin’ Beans on the side. Makes 6 tostadas.