After that, melt the remaining chocolate, use it to cover each brownie cup, place them in the freezer again to set, and VOILA! You’ve got yourself a batch of irresistible no bake protein brownie cups with a soft and fudgy center surrounded by a crisp chocolate shell. I hope you love them as much as I do.
No Bake Protein Brownie Cups
Prep time; 15 mins
Total time; 15 mins
- 1 cup (180 g) vegan chocolate chips
- 1/4 cup (28 g) coconut flour
- 1/4 cup (20 g) unsweetened cocoa powder
- 1/2 cup (40 g) chocolate or vanilla protein powder*
- 6 tbsp (90 ml) non-dairy milk
- 3 tbsp (60 g) brown rice syrup**
- 3 tbsp (48 g) seed or nut butter
- Line a muffin pan with 12 paper or silicone liners. Set aside.
- Add 2/3 cup (120 g) of the chocolate chips to a microwave safe bowl and microwave in 1 minute increments until the chocolate is fully melted, stirring between each round. Alternatively, you can also melt the chocolate in a saucepan set over low heat.
- One the chocolate is melted, fill each muffin liner with about 2 tsp (10 ml) of melted chocolate and use the back of a spoon to bring some of the chocolate a little over halfway up the sides to create a cup. Place the pan in the freezer to set.
- While the chocolate is setting, prepare the brownie filling by adding the remaining ingredients (coconut flour through nut butter) to a large mixing bowl and mixing until all the ingredients are well combined and a dough forms. Depending on the ingredients you use, you may need to add a splash of extra milk or a small sprinkle of coconut flour to get the right consistency. The mixture should stick together easily when pressed without being overly sticky or wet.