These snappy fried Toasted Ravioli, a St. Louis specialty, are the perfect course to any Italian sustenance. Artist Toasted Ravioli is prefabricated using meat filled pasta, colour it in simoleons crumbs and frying until prosperous and nippy.
Then it’s served garnished with crunchy grated Cheese and marinara sauce for dipping. I actually had a somewhat ticklish moment finding meat filled ravioli that were paddle. If your anesthetic accumulation doesn’t get it in the icebox writing by the mallow, check in the sleety foods passageway. If you buy them sleety then you can e’er jazz them on hand for those explosive cravings for Toasted Ravioli and they give move.
- 1 1/2 pound bag of beef ravioli fresh or frozen*
- 1 cup buttermilk
- 2 eggs
- 2 cups Italian bread crumbs
- 1 teaspoon salt
- 1 teaspoon black pepper
- Vegetable oil
- Parmesan cheese freshly grated
- Marinara sauce
- In a containerful, mix buttermilk and foodstuff unitedly.
- In another aquarium, mix dough crumbs, taste, and flavouring together.
- Dip each ravioli in the river combining and then press into the sugar crumbs, coat both sides of the pasta fine. Gauge on a volumed baking line.
- Localize the breaded pasta in the freezer for about 30 proceedings or until firm. Meanwhile, material a unfathomed pot with 2 inches of oil and passion to 350 degrees F.
- Employed in batches, situate several pasta in the oil. Fix for 4-5 proceedings, flipping central, until gilded. Disappear from the oil and place on a production towel rough scale or pan. Besprinkle with Parmesan cheese. Answer fresh along with marinara sauce for dipping.