So Good It Should Be Illegal BBQ Ribs Recipe
|3 lb pork back ribs|
|8 oz jar honey|
|1 tsp paprika|
|1 tsp chili powder|
|1⁄2 tsp garlic powder|
|2 tbsp Old Bay seasoning|
|1⁄2 tsp onion powder|
|1⁄4 tsp celery salt|
|1⁄2 cup dark brown sugar|
|1⁄4 tsp black pepper, freshly ground|
|1 medium onion, grated or finely chopped|
|12 oz barbecue sauce|
|1⁄4 cup white sugar|
- Place all ingredients together in large roasting pan (i use bottom of turkey roaster).
- Cut ribs apart for easier serving.
- Mix together making sure to coat all ribs with this semi-dry paste.
- Spread ribs out evenly on bottom of pan.
- cover lightly with foil.
- Bake at 375 degrees for approximately 1 hour.
- Turning or stirring occasionally.
- You can use broiler for these ribs, just watch more closely, and adjust cooking time.
- These ribs are also great finished on the grill for a few minutes on each side.