Well, after lots of searching I finally found a recipe for a LARGE, yummy, fluffy, high fiber, filling 1 pt pancake!
Weight Watchers 1pt Pancake – Best Ever!
Serves: 2 Yield:6
- 3/4 cup whole wheat flour
- 1/3 cup unsweetened applesauce
- 1/2 tablespoon baking powder
- 1/2 cup fat-free buttermilk or 1/2 cup skim milk, with 1/2 tsp lemon juice mixed in
- 1 egg white, lightly beaten
- 1/2 tablespoon cinnamon
- 1 -1 1/2 teaspoon no-cal artificial sweetener
Mix all ingredients until smooth.
Note: Batter will be kinda thick. If it is too thick for you, add a tablespoon of water at a time until desired consistency.
Heat a large skillet or griddle that has been sprayed with non-stick butter flavored cooking spray.
Spoon two good sized heaping tablespoon fulls of the batter into the skillet per pancake and spread out slightly. Let cook like a regular pancake and then flip, allowing to cook another minuet or so. Serve!
Per pancake: 67 calories; 2 gm fiber; trace fat (1pt).
for three pancakes: 202 calories; 6 gm fiber, 1 gm fat (3pts).