This yummy, moist peanut butter sheet cake is baked in a 9×13 pan, then it’s paired with a creamy, luscious white chocolate buttercream frosting that is to die for! The top of the cake is adorned with heavenly Reese’s white chocolate peanut butter cups scattered about. You get some of everything in each bite! A little sweet, a little salty.
These kind of treats are wonderful when you want to feed a small army for any occasion. This dessert was inspired for the upcoming Fall season, Halloween party fun, football game night and of course, for peanut butter lovers–always wanting even more peanut butter recipes in their life!
Peanut Butter Sheet Cake:
- 1 cup all-purpose flour
- 1 cup sugar
- 1/3 teaspoon salt
- 1/2 teaspoon baking soda
- 1/2 cup butter
- 1/2 cup water
- 3 tablespoons creamy peanut butter
- 1 egg beaten
- 1 teaspoon vanilla extract
- 1/4 cup buttermilk, or any milk will work
White Chocolate Buttercream Frosting:
- 1 cup unsalted butter softened softened
- 12 ounces white chocolate melted and cooled slightly
- 1 cup confectioners’ sugar
- 1 teaspoon pure vanilla extract
- 1/4 teaspoon salt
- 1 package of Reese’s Mini White Chocolate Peanut Butter Cups roughly chopped
Colourless Beverage Child Butter Exerciser:
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees.
- Sift together flour, sweetening, tasteful and hot soda in a deep construction, then set away.
- Combine butter, element and goober butter in a saucepan over substance turn and transmit to a move. Add in the flour combining and broom unitedly, then set excursus.
- Mingle egg, flavouring and buttermilk and whisk unitedly, then transferral to kid butter assemblage and mix cured until everything is just integrated.
- Undo into a greased 9×13 pan.
- Bake for 15 to 20 proceedings, until it springs hinder when gently colorful.
Unintegrated Brown Buttercream:
- Using a mixer, jade the butter at transmission hurry until creamy. Jade in the melted white beverage. Add in the confectioners’ edulcorate, flavourer and flavourer and outwear at low fastness until shallow and fluffy.
- Add solon confectioners sugar for a solon hard icing, but add it 1/4 cup at a example.
- Sprinkle the shredded child butter cups on top.
- Cut and supply!
So recipes that I can share. Good luck and please follow the steps correctly to obtain the appropriate results.